Descripción del empleo
Our client is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join their team either in office in Malta or in Barcelona. This role will be responsible for driving the UX and UI for key product; taking user-centered design to the next level. Using data, you’ll improve the user journey by working through the full design process to produce mobile-first, adaptive, accessible, designs backed by validated hypotheses.
As the Lead UX/UI designer on a product team you will be playing an active part with Product Managers, Lead Developers, SEOs, editors, and commercial partners to solving user needs in a way that meets business goals. You will work closely with product managers to identify the products UX strategy and define the work to develop and achieve the product’s vision. As part of the UX team you will be supported by a Head of UX, UX Researchers, and UX/UI Designers.
- Lead the UX function for your product. Help forage the vision, strategy, and drive the team to the next level of user experience.
- Lead and mentor a team of 3 UI designers to achieving success with our product
- Champion a lean agile approach to product development, using data/insights to prioritize the biggest opportunities.
- Work closely with product manager to define the biggest user and business opportunities to focus on, furnishing the discussion from an UX/UI point of expertise.
- Use data analytics to understand quantitative metrics around user flows and user intention in order to identify areas for future improvements.
- Identify user needs and behaviours through user feedback, usability tests, surveys, interviews, and contextual research.
- Explore and present qual and quant research to cultivate paths to solving user problems
- Define user personas, user journeys, and identify and optimize the information architecture.
- Design amazing user-centered and original graphic interfaces using first-hand experience, qualitative, and quantitative users’ data/insights.
- Design mobile-first for modularity, adaptive framework, accessibility, and product
- Conduct and/or participate in workshops, design thinking, user story mapping etc.
- Illustrate ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic reusable user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets and more) and improve human computer interaction.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Able to design an effective lean experiment, analyse results, and help interpret data and make decisions.
- 6+ years experience and proven track record of user-centered & results-focused UX/UI Design
- A. or B.S. in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Systems, Interaction/UX/UI Design, Design & Multimedi
- Design portfolio including case studies and samples of work.
- A track record of training and mentoring other designers
- Ability to develop and maintain design systems, components, wireframes, mockups, style guides, and specifications. Mastery of Mobile First Design with a proven track record
- Extensive expertise in typography, colour theory, layout across different form factors, and building scalable design systems and pattern libraries
- Ability to plan and conduct user research, including user recruitment, question develop, and data analysis.
- Fist-hand experience planning and conducting usability testing and user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Equipped with vast experience of experiment design using an array of methods for validating ideas through lean methods.
- Ability to autonomously drive the design and implementation of large features.
- Advanced experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience using Agile methods to deliver solutions
- An understanding of online betting/casino/slots
- An understanding of the affiliate marketing business model
- Strong analytical mind and a desire for making user-driven decision
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación