We are looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Representative to join one of our projects.
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times and do whatever is necessary to support our customers.
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone and e-mail), log call details onto call tracking systems and perform call follow ups according to procedures.
- Perform outbound contacts (via telephone, email or any other means) in response to generated issues and update information onto call tracking system according to procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the customer's corporate and brand images in all interactions.
- Attend all trainings to acquire gain expertise and understanding of all topics relevant to the service.
- Provide pro-active feedback to Supervisor regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to pro-actively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within WEBHELP guidelines.
-Full-time and permanent contract
-Salary: 16.732,21 euros gross/year + up to 2.400 euros gross/year in bonus
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
-Internal Development Program
- Native level of Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Active listening skills
- Supportive person
- Outgoing and open minded
- Very good written skills
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
SkillsDutch English Malaga Customer Service Customer Care Customer Support Effective Communication
WEBHELP SPAINEmployment type
From 16,732 to 16,732 € gross / yearExperience
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.