DESCRIPCI... The Amazon Gift Card business is a rapidly growing, multi-billion dollar business that contributes significantly to Amazon’s success and growth. The Gift Card team is responsible for creating and launching Gift Card and Stored...
The Amazon Gift Card business is a rapidly growing, multi-billion dollar business that contributes significantly to Amazon’s success and growth. The Gift Card team is responsible for creating and launching Gift Card and Stored Value products sold globally through a variety of channels, including the Amazon website, direct corporate sales, retail stores, and other partnerships. As a result of robust growth, we are looking for an International Expansion and Growth Manager, for B&M Gift Cards to help us shape and expand Amazon’s Brick & Mortar (B&M) Gift Card business in our existing geographies with non-organic incremental initiatives as well as International territories.
The International Expansion and Growth Manager for B&M Gift Cards will own the process for expanding Amazon’s gift card products in offline retail locations reporting into the Head of EU B&M Gift Cards.
You will collaborate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders including: product management, tax, engineering, finance, customer service, accounting, Transaction Risk Management (fraud) and our numerous distribution partners.
You will work with these groups to assess business needs and execute against a clearly developed growth strategy, working with the team to help (i) define the optimal promotional calendar and most effective marketing campaigns across multiple retail partners, (ii) develop and launch new product formats in line with local market preferences, (iii) draw insights from analysis of marketing campaigns and other growth efforts to drive increased efficacy, (iv) support card production and inventory control, and (v) ensure best-in-class customer experience and support.
This is a manager role that has high visibility within a dynamic, exciting team. Success in this position will require strong leadership skills, sound business acumen, excellent negotiation fundamentals, first-rate analytical capabilities, superb time management skills and “big idea” creativity”.
Core responsibilities include the following:
· Financial Responsibility: This position will be responsible for driving the top and bottom line of offline sales plans and optimizing all aspects of cost-effective marketing, operational improvements and customer experience.
· Process Improvement: Invent and drive continuous process improvement to scale this growing category with unique needs within card production, instock management and external marketing.
· Strategic Execution: Executing the product and sourcing/selection strategies (developed with Amazon Payment Products and GC leadership), and demand generation tactics to meet our financial objectives.
· Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related fields
· Multiple years of experience in Business Development/Account Management/Product Marketing, developing growth strategies. obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and successfully implementing and demonstrating high levels of personal accountability
· Fluency in English.
· MBA preferred, but not essential.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous sales environment, applying solid judgment to make the right decisions.
· Ability to handle the 'hands-on' day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
· Strong Excel skills, with experience in demand forecasting and marketing ROI analysis.
· Prior experience launching new consumer-facing products in a retail environment
· Fluency in another EU language
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.