DESCRIPCI... Helping customers connect with the stories and authors they love is Amazon’s original customer obsession. On the Books team, our mission is to inspire readers by making it easy to read more and get more out of reading. In pursuit...
Helping customers connect with the stories and authors they love is Amazon’s original customer obsession. On the Books team, our mission is to inspire readers by making it easy to read more and get more out of reading. In pursuit of this, our 50+ person Design Studio provides the user research, UX, and brand design for Kindle E-readers, Kindle apps for phones and tablets, Author & Publisher tools, and book shopping experiences used by millions of readers and thousands of authors around the world.
We are looking for a highly-determined, highly-curious, Sr. UX Designer to join our team in our downtown Madrid location. In this role, this Sr. UX Designer will focus on improving our customers’ evaluation and purchase moments for the books on Amazon, our Kindle Apps and Kindle E-readers. This person will work collaboratively with a global team of product managers, engineers, executives, and other design teams at Amazon, to improve how customers shop for their next great read. Candidates must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment with a high-degree of independence and ownership.
· Create elegant, intuitive user experiences that meet the evolving needs of our customers across multiple global marketplaces.
· Lead the planning and strategic phases of a project. Proactively pitch new CX ideas, backed by a strong, well-articulated rationale.
· Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or use stories.
· Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces.
· Be a champion for user testing by partnering with researchers to get your solutions in front of customers; and be willing to conduct scrappy, around-the-office user testing on your own if required.
· Contribute to user interface design guidelines and development best practices and standards at Amazon
· Independently deliver UX solutions for problems of large scope and complexity.
· Work through ambiguity, and adapt your approach to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
· Work well across different time-zones.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent professional experience.
· Minimum of 7+ years of industry experience in UX design or related discipline.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise. Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions; coupled with VX skills that can be utilized to create engaging designs.
· High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Framer, Axure, and the Adobe Creative Suite; command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
· Experience planning and executing effective customer research, solo, or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
· Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skill.
· A passion for books and writing.
· Ability to create lightweight prototypes to test ideas.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Great eye for visual design and layout.
· A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with customers and peers and developers from inception through implementation.
· Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
· Fluency in best practices for mobile and tablet design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Relevant work experience in the e-commerce space; bonus points for prior search and discovery experience
· Flexibility to travel internationally 4 to 5 times a year, (mostly Luxembourg and Madrid)
· Flexibility to work shifted hours, (early start, early end), to make collaborating with EU time-zone teams easier
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume in English and portfolio. Here are a couple of things that we would love to see in your portfolio:
· Short project descriptions
· Wireframes/mockups/sketches, anything that helps us understand your process
· Final design artifacts
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online