VMware is now in Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Glóries, Barcelona’s booming tech HUB! The centre has the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting under the established and highly regarded VMware brand. If you want to build a career in software sales, this could be the place for you with over a hundred of international peers to help us shape what’s possible for the most advanced companies in the world.We’re excited to be opening our doors in Barcelona and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are having a positive impact on customers and communities everywhere.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Digital Commercial Sales Associate position aligned to the Commercial segment. This role will specialize in assisting and supporting the commercial field sales team as they interact with clients and partners to sell the full suite of VMware products and services, with the specific objective of optimizing their sales productivity through operational and administrative sales activities. Successful applicants will play an important role in maximizing the total customer experience whilst assisting the extended sales team in generating revenue. We’re looking for people who love to collaborate, have strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills.
Job Responsibilities & Key Objectives
- Optimize Field Sales productivity through operational & administrative sales duties
- Responsible for acting as an extension to the VMware core field sales team, liaising with sales reps and customers managing ad-hoc requests, install base analysis, deal modeling, reassignment management, quotes and configurations such as special pricing forms and enterprise license agreements, general problem solving and issue management to drive transactional business in non-specialist areas
- Improve the total customer experience, by closing the feedback loop with Net Promoter Score survey respondents that agree to further discuss their response
Skills & Requirements
- Native level of French and fluent level of English
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success
- Technology or similar industry experience preferred (but not required)
- Self-motivated to exceed goals and develop career dreams
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment
- Amazing office environment in the centre of Barcelona's tech HUB
- Being part of a rapidly-growing, international environment - we are currently over 100 colleagues and 30 nationalities from all over the world!
- Well established training plan, on-going coaching and real development opportunity (locally and globally)
- Competitive compensation + annual bonus
- Additional benefits, such as ticket restaurant, private health insurance, and gym allowance
- Permanent contract with a 6-month of probation period
- Team building events, such as company breakfast, summer- and Christmas parties, etc
- Volunteering events organized by the company
- Daily coffee, fresh fruits and beverages
- 24 vacations days per year
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Sales Administration
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-11
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Job Family: Digital Sales Sales-Administration
Job ID: R2001390