DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of a new team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the sales acumen and technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services? Amazon Web Services...
Would you like to be part of a new team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the sales acumen and technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services? Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are growing our Inside Sales function and looking for senior professionals to join the leadership team and build out the function. If you are passionate about the cloud technologies, developing people and building sales strategies this role could be the right fit for your next career move.
The internet has democratized knowledge and empowered customers when it comes to making informed choices. Ubiquitous availability of digital communication tools has given time poor customers and sales professionals an optimal way to connect remotely for meaningful benefit. AWS is building out a remote sales capability to drive long-term business and revenue across all segments by managing the full sales cycle to create net new opportunities and help customers get to the cloud quickly.
As a Senior Leader, you will build and lead a diverse set of world class sales managers responsible for teams who are growing consumption of current and new AWS services across a number of company segments and EMEA geographies. This is a leader of leaders’ role.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished sales and business development executive who has demonstrable experience delivering through others while staying closely connected to the front line by remaining detail oriented and data driven. The ideal candidate will be a structured thinker who leverages tested frameworks to develop and iterate on a strategy focused on rapid growth. Your responsibilities will include managing the career growth and development of your team; defining tactics to win targeted strategic workloads; developing and iterating on mechanisms to establish new and repeatable business in target market segments. You will work closely with leadership across Solution Architecture, BD, Sales and Marketing to evolve the approach and optimize performance.
· Significant technology-related sales or business development experience with quota accountability
· Significant sales management experience leading large, multinational teams in a leader of leader capacity
· Demonstrable record of people development
· BA/BS degree or relevant experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strategic problem solving and collaboration skills
· Experience and confidence in working with a matrix organization of senior stakeholders and executive teams to achieve a common goal
· Experience using data and trends to build insight and articulate business needs
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; ability to understand and identify opportunities for customers
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online