... Amazon is looking for smart, pro-active and customer oriented individuals to support the development of different categories.All the Internships are based in Madrid (Spain) offices.During the Amazon Internship Program,...
Amazon is looking for smart, pro-active and customer oriented individuals to support the development of different categories.
All the Internships are based in Madrid (Spain) offices.
During the Amazon Internship Program, you will play a significant role creating a best-in-class customer experience. You will manage the day-to-day marketing activities and will be part of key initiatives within site structure design, navigation experience, catalogue quality and selection enhancement, performance analysis and segmentation.
Key responsibilities may include:
Content management activities to enhance selection and support informed purchase decisions:
* Web Store layout: Create category stores and propose the best brand stores for leading brands. Manage the gateway experience for Prime Now in the App and in the Browser.
* Detailed product description: Combine original and external content to create complete pages relevant for customers.
Projects to improve Customer Experience and Marketing Performance
* Navigation and search experience: Browse/search experience projects.
* Marketing Analytics: User experience and campaign performance metrics.
* SEO and SEM: Support Traffic team on respective category: associates program and SEM.
Promotional activities in coordination with Marketing Managers of leading brands to target each audience with the right product at best price
* Product releases: Optimize time-to-market and awareness for new product launches.
* Promotions: Program, execute and monitor display promotions.
* Email marketing: Schedule and monitor segmented email campaigns for your category.
Digital Advertising Solutions to deliver first-class service and build solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients
* Campaign monitoring : analyze performance and implement optimizations to increase efficiency
The ideal candidate will be innovative and team oriented, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. Excel mastery is a must. Previous experience in online marketing and in database management tools (Access, SQL) will be an advantage.
We are looking for a very analytical, data driven and detail oriented native level Spanish speaker, with great sense of ownership, willingness to learn fast and with great enthusiasm for e-commerce. You will also require strong planning skills for arranging marketing plans with vendors and for handling multiple projects at once.
· University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Business Administration.
· Extremely analytical and passionate about e-commerce
· Ability to learn fast and successfully manage multiple projects at one time
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Some work experience - whether through placement years, internships or university
· Fluent in a second language
· Experience in data analysis – confident manipulating large sets of data, identifying trends and areas for new business growth
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online