Native Spanish student wanted for challenging international marketing internship! en Amsterdam
Descripción del empleoStudentenWerk is the largest temporary employment office for students in The Netherlands. We describe ourselves as young, innovative and perky! Due to the growth of our company we want to exceed the border with our successful label StudentJob.
StudentJob is the online job exchange for students and fulfils the need of a fast, simple and smart search of side-jobs and internships. Our website www.studentjob.es is part of StudentenWerk. After the successful launch of the website, we strive for becoming the largest online job exchange in Spain.
The intern gets to work with the website www.studentjob.es. It is your task to boost the attendance and registries.
Besides others, your tasks are
- Supporting the website
- Answering the incoming questions concerning the website
- Supporting our relations with partners (e.g. Twitter, Facebook)
- Searching for new interesting partners
- Community management
- Thinking and implementing new creative ideas in order to strengthen the brand awareness of StudentJob.es
- Must be a native Spanish speaker.
- Current undergraduate or graduted recently.
- Interest in international and online marketing.
“Personal, chummy, young and professional” is the description of the atmosphere at StudentenWerk, pictured by the co-workers. It is hard work but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. We are hold that work has to be fun.
- dynamic work atmosphere in our headquarters in Hoofddorp
- excellent conditions for further education and future profession
- a challenging, diversifying and independent internship
- freedom of creativity
You are convinced that you are the perfect candidate?
Apply directly by clicking the button on the top of this page and send your CV and letter of motivation with the reasons why you want to do your internship in StudentJob, Both in English , to the Project manager: Laura Azcona firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Spanish native wanted for challenging international marketing internship!”
Área de estudio preferidaAdministración / Económicas / Negocios
Comunicación / RRPP
Medios de Comunicación / Periodismo
Publicidad / Marketing
- Amsterdam, Fuera de España
- Horas de trabajo
- 6 to 12 months
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comunicación / RRPP, E-commerce, Internet / Nuevos Medios, Marketing / Publicidad, Servicios
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación
- Español, Inglés