French Post Sales Advisor - Barcelona en BARCELONA
Breve descripciónWe are currently recruiting French native Customer Service Specialists for our brand new project working with one of the leaders in the IT sector. In this position you will be part of an international and dynamic team responsible of delivering outstanding after sales support.
Descripción del empleoSELLBYTEL GROUP is one of the largest communication partners in Europe, with more than 4000 Employees worldwide. Our clients belong to the top 500 companies of the IT, Automotive, Electronics, Finance and logistics industry.
We are currently recruiting French native Customer Service Specialists for our brand new project working with one of the leaders in the IT sector. In this position you will be part of an international and dynamic team responsible of delivering outstanding after sales support.
The Post-Sales Agent has the following main responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries.
- Initiate customers’ escalations including order cancellation, customer satisfaction return, defective on arrival, missing parts, order follow up.
- Qualify calls and reroute misrouted calls.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Deal with customer escalations.
- Ensure customer query is solved by coordinating responses from the others teams involved (External partners).
- Synchronize and Interface with other back end teams (outsourced suppliers).
- Highlight key issues to his Key User and escalate to the right level appropriately.
Área de estudio preferidaSin especificar
- BARCELONA, Barcelona
- Economic conditions: 15.577,03 gross per year + commission up to 1680€ gross per year
- Horas de trabajo
- Obra y Servicio
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación
- Inglés, Francés